If the trolls knew that an act of true would thaw a frozen heart, why didn’t they tell that to young Elsa after she struck Anna at her head with her icy powers? Maybe then, she would get an idea on how to control her powers with love.
Or even better, Elsa could’ve asked how to control her powers, and then the wise troll would certainly say, “I’m terribly sorry Elsa. I don’t know how for it would take me and my family years to find out that solution. And when Anna comes to him after she struck at the heart by Elsa’s icy powers, the wise troll would respond, “After years of finding the solution, the result is an act of true love that will thaw a frozen heart.” That will cover up the details.
In the song “Let It Go,” does it mean:
1. Let stealers steal,
2. Let killers kill,
3. Let masters masturbate,
4. Let pedophiles rape children,
5. Let people reveal their secrets that might be disturbing for others,
6. Let people poop and pee in public instead of going to the bathroom,
7. Let people swear in public like Bradley Cooper’s character in “Sliver Linings Playbook,”
8. Let politics lie and conjure (which they do all the time),
9. Let the world suffer without excessive care, or
10. Express emotions in public?